White laminate flooring can be a desirable option in terms of durability, affordability, ease of installation, and care for homes of all kinds. It works to create a very clean lightroom and fits very well into elegant and modern styles. Buy high-quality laminate flooring in the UK from Potters Carpet AND Beds located in Leicester (Leicestershire). There are unique styles of flooring in our store.
What are the benefits of Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring is a great option for homeowners with pets, kids, and messy people. It’s easy to clean and stands up well against scratches. Laminates are affordable and come in many styles, including oak, cherry, mahogany, white gloss laminate flooring, brown hickory, and more. Here are some advantages of flooring.
- These floors can be stained or left unfinished to suit your taste. They’re available in lots of widths and lengths to fit any space.
- Many white gloss laminate flooring experts offer installation services, so you don’t have to do it yourself.
- This could be the way forward if you want the best for your home. It will last decades and still look good when you move out of the house.
- This is because white oak flooring will not get damaged easily due to animal claws or metal objects.
- White laminate flooring has been used for years in homes across America due to its resilience and durability.
- They’re usually cheaper than hardwood, which makes them ideal if you have a budget to stick to.
- You won’t need expensive tools either because they’re easy to install.
- Most white laminate flooring experts charge based on the square footage rather than per piece.
- White gloss flooring experts also have various styles, colours, and textures.
- Most white oak flooring companies offer guarantees and warranties on their products and speedy delivery times.
- It is also easy to clean, even though it is more durable.
- It can be ideal for the hard-wearing surface and easy to clean up after accidents or dirt.
- Laminate is less expensive and better suited for DIY installation.
Disadvantages of laminate flooring
There are many disadvantages to laminate flooring. The most obvious is that it is not as durable as hardwood or ceramic tile and will likely need replacing far sooner than the other floor types. It also doesn’t hold up well in high-traffic high-traffic areas and can be scratched more easily than the different floors. The other disadvantage is that since it is a cheaper type of flooring, you will have fewer options for design. For example, you may only be able to get solid colours rather than patterns or wood grains in laminate flooring. Here are some disadvantages of flooring.
- This makes it hard if you want something specific for your home’s design aesthetic.
- If you plan on buying white oak laminate flooring, choose a higher-quality type that offers greater durability.
- White laminate flooring should last about five years longer than matte white.
- You will want to clean the white gloss every few months using a mild soap and water mixture.
- White flooring looks similar to the old-fashioned wide-plank boards in older homes.
- These floors have an earthy vibe and deeper grooves than conventional laminates.
- They’re perfect for low-traffic areas such as bedrooms and living rooms because they require less maintenance.
White Oak VS White gloss flooring
White gloss laminate flooring is not a very popular option for many homeowners who are put off by its hardness. Many believe it is much harder on the feet than another flooring, but this is different. On the other hand, oak flooring has a more natural look and feel because it contains more wood fibre than gloss flooring. This can be hard with flooring, which only comes in white and texture-glossy. Oak flooring is available in four different textures and five shades (white, tan, biscuit brown). The durability of gloss flooring varies depending on how often it’s walked on and how well it’s taken care of. The average lifespan for gloss floors is about ten years if they’re cared for properly; those with heavier traffic may last up to 5 years.
White oak floors are durable enough to last around 20 years when cared for properly; those used heavily may last up to 10 years or more. Oak flooring offers more protection against scratches and dents because it has an extra layer of wood coating over the top. Gloss floors have no protective layers, and soy scratches show right through the glossy surface. White oak laminate flooring is also relatively easy to install compared to white gloss laminate floors, which require professional installation due to their non-standard size. White oak laminate flooring can be glued down, while gloss floors need to be nailed down. Oak flooring is also less expensive than gloss floors, making them an affordable option for most homeowners.
Buy Flooring in Leicester or Leicestershire
White oak laminate flooring is a popular hardwood flooring option. It has the classic look and feel of natural wood but with durability and easy maintenance, which you only get from wood flooring. There are many white gloss laminate flooring options for something that stands out more than traditional white oak laminate flooring. Finding the best quality flooring in Leicester can take time and effort. That’s why we’ve assembled this guide to help you find your perfect match. We’ll tell you what gloss flooring offers and how it differs from other varieties. Then we’ll give you tips on finding good oak flooring installers in Leicester or an area near you so that the installation goes smoothly.
For even more gloss flooring installation advice, visit our shop about everything you need to know about installing oak floors! What do gloss floors offer? Gloss flooring mimics the appearance of real timber with its grain and light reflective properties. However, since it’s made from sheets of plastic polymerized in layers and then glued together under high pressure. White gloss flooring provides much greater resistance to scratches and impacts.
Find our latest offers and products on our Facebook Page